lunes, 25 de junio de 2012

The story behind the cloud

Yesterday 5/4/2012 at 76th street in Brooklyn I found a very weird place. A place where little dogs live. Dogs with an extraordinary mind, THEY CAN SPEAK!!! I spoked with a little dog called Robin, he told me that they don't have a home, that they live in the street and that they ask for food.
I asked him if he is the only dog who can speak.
He replied that all his neighbors can speak. We walked for a long time while he introdusced me all his friends  we met. Finally he intoducsed to Shrek, a very fierce and ugly bulldog, like his name. After a nice chat he told me that he really want to become a hero, to help other, like Batman. And he thought that he will need an assistant, he asked Robin to become his assistant and he accepted. The last thing I saw of them was they running away to rescue a grandmother.
IT WILL SOUND CRAZY BUT THIS IS NOT A FAIRYTALE!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario